Help - Button Menu Question??

Frank Engel fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Nov 9 13:10:26 EST 2004

Note that the spaces between the comma and the next name will be
included as part of the item label.  If your strings are obtained from
other sources and will have these spaces, you should include code to
erase them.  It simplifies the solution, however, if you do not need to
do this.

An example of how to get rid of the spaces:

replace ", " with "," in a

(note: the first string literal is comma-space, the second is just a
comma).