How to access Telnet Port - please help

Abeysekera, Prasanna nivantha at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 8 18:34:20 EST 2004

HI All,
I like to learn how to open a telnet window and send  my  user name and the
password to telnet window through Rev script. If somebody can direct me to
socket access and the way to send a user name and a password It will be a
great help.
The requirement is to insert an IP number to a field and then access a
server through port 21 (telnet) and log on to a server. Once connected, to
send the password an the user name to logon.
I appreciate any comments.

Regards,

Niva

---