Printi ng Groups consisting of fileds and graphics...

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Mon Nov 8 15:25:49 EST 2004

There is also the printscale property, if you take Frank's suggestion
and put each picture and note field on one card.  It shouldn't be too
difficult to script printing a quarter size (for eg.)  card in each corner
of a page. (But if you're using Windows, better get someone else's
help, as I have my own problems placing stuff for printing.)
Dave