Printi ng Groups consisting of fileds and graphics...

John Patten john.patten at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 19:44:13 EST 2004

Hi All...

I'm trying to put together a little project that will allow the user to take
notes on a series of directions they listen to in a presentation.

I was trying to come up with a way to present a sub-stack that had
thumbnails of the slides and a field associated with each thumbnail.  The
user could take notes on the slides that they choose, and then ultimately
print out a hard copy of the slides with their notes.

My problem is how to print the hard copy out. I have quite a few slides in a
presentation (20 or more), so I was thinking I would group all my thumbnails
and associated scrolling fields. Then, when the user completed the tutorial,
they could hit a print button at the bottom and the slides with associated
notes would print out under each slide.

Are there any suggestions on how I could print out a group of slides and
associated scrolling fields?

Thank you!

--
John Patten