Drag & Drop File/Folder on Rev Standalone Program Icon

Frank Engel fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Nov 8 13:50:05 EST 2004

One "general" solution would be to implement both.  A non-mac will not
send the apple event, so handling that event will not have any effect
on a non-mac.  Even if $1 is not available under Mac OS Classic, you
can still implement it for the other platforms.

The only "tricky" case is that you can't rely on $1 being empty as
indicating that no file was dropped on the icon.