XML library in OS X standalones: DTD files

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Nov 8 11:52:39 EST 2004

On Nov 8, 2004, at 6:47 AM, Frank Engel wrote:

> Nope, not listed there under the IDE or the standalone.

RevXML won't show up in your stacks externalPackages property while in
IDE unless your externals property is pointing to the external
(components/global environment/revxml.bundle) because it never finds
the revxml.bundle file relative to the Revolution engine.

> Strange, I *know* I saw the XML bundle in the standalone's externals
> folder before, but it is not there now (the DLL gets copied into the
> Windows version's directory).
>
> I copied it manually, and now it works.  I did a search on bugzilla
> and found bug 2153, which seems quite directly related, but it claims
> that the problem is fixed, while Check for Updates says I am
> up-to-date, and it is certainly not fixed for me.
>
> Should this be reopened, or am I the only one having a problem here (I
> can't reopen it since I did not post the original report).

I'm not sure about this part.  I don't include externals when I build
with the distribution builder.  I just copy the the externals I need
over to my project directory when I start a project.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com