Pasting from public clipboard to RR Message Box

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 11:18:04 EST 2004

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:37:28 +0100, Bj?rnke von Gierke<bvg at mac.com> wrote:

>Sorry I have no idea what the problem with the clipboard could be, but
>if you want the stack you can alternatively go to the chatrev homepage
>( http://chatrev.cjb.net:8080 ) and click on download.
>
>and my does of course not contain a ? but a &ouml: so it is Björnke,
>but alternatively that can be written Bjoernke :)

Well, I can see Björnke written correctly with an umlaut in the character
set I normally use, but somehow it comes out wrongly in your email header.
Guess it don't signify.

Now I have no excuse but to follow up the chat links. Believe it or not I
have never used chat (unless AIM is a kind of chat, which I think it might
be), so I have a lot to learn.

Thanks anyway Björnke

Graham