Pasting from public clipboard to RR Message Box

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Nov 7 10:37:28 EST 2004

On Nov 07 2004, at 14:28, Graham Samuel wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was trying to get to Bj?rnke von Gierke's (you don't really have a
> question mark in your name do you??) ChatRev site by following his
> instructions
>
>> > download the new client by entering this into your message box:
>> > go stack URL "http://homepage.mac.com/bvg/chatrev1.2.5.rev"

Sorry I have no idea what the problem with the clipboard could be, but
if you want the stack you can alternatively go to the chatrev homepage
( http://chatrev.cjb.net:8080 ) and click on download.

and my does of course not contain a ? but a &ouml: so it is Björnke,
but alternatively that can be written Bjoernke :)

cheers
Bjoernke

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.cjb.net:8080