Image Format Use... Was: export snapshot

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Nov 7 09:32:34 EST 2004

This begs the question in my mind as to the universal usefulness of either
png or jpeg.  Is one better than another universally or is there a more
appropriate situation to use one or the other?

Jim