Pasting from public clipboard to RR Message Box

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 08:28:42 EST 2004

Hi

I was trying to get to Bj?rnke von Gierke's (you don't really have a
question mark in your name do you??) ChatRev site by following his instructions

> > download the new client by entering this into your message box:
> > go stack URL "http://homepage.mac.com/bvg/chatrev1.2.5.rev"

and I found that copying the above line from Eudora to the normal clipboard
on my PC (XP Home, Service Pack 2) and then trying to paste it into the RR
message box resulted in a null entry (a beep), although the 'paste' item in
the IDE's Edit menu wasn't dimmed. Does anyone else see this? Is it a bug?
I ask because it's the kind of thing I want my users to do. I couldn't find
anything relevant in Bugzilla.

Graham