How works revCurrentRecordIsLast/revCurrentRecordIsFirst

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Sat Nov 6 07:38:25 EST 2004

Bonjour Jan,

Yes I use MySQL. After creating a recordset, I execute:
'revMoveToFirstRecord' (go to the first record). Results:

'revNumberOfRecords'      : 3
'revCurrentRecord'        : 0
'revCurrentRecordIsLast'  : false
'revCurrentRecordIsFirst' : false

Then I execute 'revMoveToNextRecord' (go to the second record). Results:

'result()                 : true
'revNumberOfRecords'      : 3
'revCurrentRecord'        : 1
'revCurrentRecordIsLast'  : false
'revCurrentRecordIsFirst' : false

Then I execute 'revMoveToNextRecord' (go to the third and last record).
Results:

'result()                 : true
'revNumberOfRecords'      : 3
'revCurrentRecord'        : 2
'revCurrentRecordIsLast'  : false ??
'revCurrentRecordIsFirst' : false

Then I execute 'revMoveToNextRecord' (just to see). Results:

'result()                 : false
'revNumberOfRecords'      : 3
'revCurrentRecord'        : 2
'revCurrentRecordIsLast'  : true