[ANN] Happy Mixer

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 6 06:54:39 EST 2004

Greetings List:

I recently completed a first pass at a 2 channel audio mixer suitable for
play on Mac OSX and hopefully Windows (untested).  The heavily visual
interface is a blend of high end audio gear and Japanime quirkiness (thus
the name "Happy Mixer").  Sporting crossfading, AutoFade, real level meters,
radial sliders and progress bars, and custom time counters, this stack
*requires* QuickTime and the latest version of Trevor DeVore's EnhancedQT
external (http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/enhancedqt.html).
Plug in your own music and/or sound files and you should be ready to play.

As folks on the list are good at uncovering bugs, I thought I'd run it by
here for initial testing/exploration.

In your message box enter:

  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/happymixer.rev"

[360k download]