OT Yet another installer question

Frank Engel fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Nov 5 14:49:12 EST 2004

You'll need Windoze to build this one, too, but there is also a (very
powerful) free Windows installer utility called Inno Setup available
somewhere on the web...  hold on a second while I find the URL...

http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Note that if you want to try this I strongly recommend the ISTool
program, linked to from that site.  It makes life much easier.

Inno Setup will automagically create the Add/Remove Programs entry when
you use an installer that it builds.

It also provides an uninstaller without any additional work, and you
can set it up to create a Start menu entry (the "Icons" section of
ISTool).

For MacOS X installers, try Iceberg:

http://s.sudre.free.fr/Software/Iceberg.html