commands stop working when stacks call remote stacks

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Nov 4 22:24:52 EST 2004

The two problems are:

Your events.rev stack has no answer stack and so no way to display a
dialog, unless the IDE is running. Possibly, if you make sure that your
Trigger app includes the answer dialog, it will work.

With the filename problem, you have loaded the events.rev stack from
the net and it is in memory but not yet saved to disk, so it has no
filename.

Cheers,
Sarah