ANN: New tool for RunRev development

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Thu Nov 4 09:23:05 EST 2004

Bill <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> I suppose it only works on a windows anyway so I guess I should consider web
> pages that don't load properly in Netscape or Safari as a hint that I'm not
> wanted...

don't be paranoid ;-)

it worked on my Safari --I had also a page with a Rev stack code, but on
saving Safari noticed that the page had already an extension, and asked
for adding a .txt extension (I answered NO ;-))

Then I opened the controlsbrowser stack in DreamCard (evaluation); seems
to work like a charm (at least for a 2 minutes test) :-)