[ANN] libNetServices preview #1

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 22:24:54 EST 2004

Folks,

this is an invitation to see the new libNetServices that will be
completed by the ERC. I invite all you folks to point your browsers to
http://home.soapdog.org:8080/ and see with your own eyes. This is the
simpleserver implementation, it serves FTP, HTTP and XML-RPC out of the
box, no configuration needed, just start it up! it comes with demos and
some documentation (preliminary documentation) more will be added, I
just wanted to show all you folks and to stress test the server a
little so that I can finish it's touch.

libNetServies is a full transcript implementation of HTTP, FTP and
XML-RPC server side in nice backscripts format. You can also download
the preliminary code. it works fine, anyone using previous RevHTTPd or
ServerWorkz packages should update to this one.

see the new inform engine converting cards to webforms on the fly. see
the FTP server serving it's own core. see HTTPd mapping from webspace
to revolution and back with no fuss...

also see /snapshot, screenshots at runtime.

Cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL