ANN: New tool for RunRev development

Tomas Franzén tomas at lightheadsw.com
Tue Nov 2 13:29:49 EST 2004

On 2004-11-02, at 15.30, xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:
> If you get text when you click the url, then there is another problem
> with the browser, not the web site. It's a standard http url, nothing
> else.

The server returns "Content-Type: text/plain", so the browser does the
"right" thing when displaying it as text, I believe.

> The difference is in the URL not in the protocol.
> There is no redirection or the likes in PHPNuke to my knowledge.

Modules.php returns HTTP code 302 (Found), with "Location:
http://www.monsieurx.com/hyper/stacks/controlsbrowser.rev", so it does
use a redirect. :-)

Tomas Franzén
Lighthead Software
http://www.lightheadsw.com/

I'm listening to The Cardigans - Erase-Rewind