Scripter's Scrapbook

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 14:20:58 EST 2004

Hugh Senior wrote;
>You may find the Scripter's Scrapbook of interest, not only as a means of seeing some samples but more for accumulating and co-ordinating your own code segments, scripts, documents, links and support information:
>
>http://www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm
>

>Hugh,
>
>Thank You Very Much for the heads-Up and URL. :-))
>
>Yes, the Scripter's Scrapbook is very much of interest and an excellent tool. I am particularly impressed with it's built-in features. I've downloaded it and most certainly will use it!

Ralph,

Pleased you will find it useful. You will love the next release!

Reminder to existing Scripter's Scrapbook users...
Version 4.01 is available for you to upgrade using the version checker built into your Scrapbook (see under the HELP menu). Anyone still on the v3 series should get their upgrade.

/H