mouseWithin vs. ??? w/mouseText

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri May 28 16:22:23 EDT 2004

Interesting thought!

I hadn't really noticed a peformance issue on my machine (dual 800 MHz
G4), but this brings up another question I have for PC Rev users:

What do you consider the minimum acceptable machine specs for Rev
creations?

I ask this because on university roll-out machines  (PII or PIII
with 128 MB RAM), my Rev stack positively CRAWLED; in some instances,
performance was similar to that which I experienced running my stack in XP
under VPC emulation.  In our Mac lab (single 800 MHz G4 I think? 128 MB
RAM), on the other hand,  performance was acceptable.

Any thoughts?

Judy