Single package for OS 9 and X?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu May 27 15:40:39 EDT 2004

The other possibility is to get a hold of an older version of Rev (1.1.1
should do it) that created Carbon/CFM, not Carbon/Mach-O executables. These
apps "straddled the fence" between OS X and Classic - they appeared as
single files that were not bundles, but could be run in both OS X and
Classic modules. If you get that, you could create a "front end" to your app
that did the checking, and if they were in OS X, it would launch the *real*
app, located in another folder in your installation.

Just a thought...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com