html formatting in a field

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu May 27 11:43:08 EDT 2004

>I just want to put some HTML tags into the contents of a
>field and have the text displayed accordingly

Hi Paul,

Just work with the field text directly (ie: bold, underline, change
fonts, whatever) either with the tools or via a handler.  Eg: Bold a
word in a field, then put the htmlText of that field, and you will
see the bold as html statements.  Go back to the field, change the
textStyle of the word from bold to italic, and put the htmlText of
the field again.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company