set RTFtext

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu May 27 05:24:01 EDT 2004

>> Jan,
>>
>> Thanks, that worked!
>>
>> My next question is, when building a standalone app
>> for distribution, will Runrev intelligently gather
>> the files for dsitribution -- what exactly happens?

That happens in a number of areas. the stackFiles property of stacks is
investigated and all listed stacks are imported. Players and images with
filename properties also have their referenced files copied. Images used as
icons in the image library are also included.

In addition there's also an optional script searching routine that can will
work out what extra inclusions you need.

Cheers

Monte