Disappearing Stacks! Help!

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 04:00:20 EDT 2004

--- Histo Man <movatman at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, I've spent several days getting an application
> put together.  Nine
> main screens, fields and buttons in place.
>
> One button in the main stack takes you to a card in
> a substack....used to
> anyway!
> Now, the substack appears only as a minimized Icon
> at the bottom of the
> screen.  Next thing I know, my main stack is also
> not visible--it just stays
> an icon at the bottom of the screen.
>
> Anyone know how I can persuade the stack to show
> itself?
>
> I am running the trial version, but I gotta say, if
> my applications keep
> disappearing I'm not going to buy the thing.  Is
> this a bug?

Hi there, and welcome to the revolution.

Check the following properties of your stack :
  the iconic of stack "MyHiddenStack"
  the rect of stack "MyHiddenStack"
  the visible of stack "MyHiddenStack"
  the windowShape of stack "MyHiddenStack"
As the stack could be minimised, or hiding off-screen,
be invisible or have a windowShape that effectively
renders it completely see-through.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====