Disappearing Stacks! Help!

Histo Man movatman at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 19:19:43 EDT 2004

Okay, I've spent several days getting an application put together.  Nine
main screens, fields and buttons in place.

One button in the main stack takes you to a card in a substack....used to
anyway!
Now, the substack appears only as a minimized Icon at the bottom of the
screen.  Next thing I know, my main stack is also not visible--it just stays
an icon at the bottom of the screen.

Anyone know how I can persuade the stack to show itself?

I am running the trial version, but I gotta say, if my applications keep
disappearing I'm not going to buy the thing.  Is this a bug?