Standalone not fully exiting on windows

Paul Kocsis pkocsis at cox.net
Tue May 25 03:08:22 EDT 2004

Doesn't matter if I "quit" or pass the "closeStackRequest"
message...same thing happens...HOWEVER...I didn't realize that pending
messages could cause that!!!  I believe that might be it as I think
there most certainly could be a pending message on the queue!  I shall
implement post-haste!

THANK YOU!!