Imported Video Clip Won't Play

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Fri May 21 12:29:33 EDT 2004

Thank you, Pierre.  Your solution works.  I seem to be having other
problems with this particular file which is not RunRev related.  It
seems that I can import this file into Quicktime Pro and export it to a
".mov" file OK, but if I then try to edit the converted file, I lose
the sound.

Thanks for your help,  Roger