terminate script from keyboard

Springer, Paul paul.springer at sensis.com
Fri May 21 11:11:37 EDT 2004

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Of course my original problem was how to get out of a situation like this
when you inadvertently coded it. Changing the script to provide an escape
hatch is easily done after the fact but I'm afraid I don't usually plan my
bugs so carefully. What I was asking for is a way to get out of this kind of
unplanned situation short of killing RR and losing any unsaved changes. So
far the consensus seems to be that you can't.

-Paul