html tag for page break?

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Thu May 20 22:34:45 EDT 2004

Thanks for your help Mark.

I already have the text from the fields in a variable. I don't want to
restrict the printed page to a certain number of lines, but I want to force
a new page after a particular field has been printed.

Maybe I'm being dumb here.  By the way this is win if it makes any
difference. (well it does explain me being dumb)

Pat Trendler
patrend at bigpond.com