Synchronized scrolling fields

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu May 20 19:47:56 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Does anyone have a handler for creating synchronized scrolling fields?
What I'm thinking of is three fields: one is a table with data; another
would be a fixed left column with line numbers or other labels that
scrolls along vertically with the table; and the third would be a fixed
first row with column labels that scrolls along with the table
horizontally.  In other words, it would look much like a spreadsheet.
I remember that MetaCard used to have an example with multiple
vertically scrolling fields.  I was never able to make it work for the
horizontal scroll, however.

Any tips or hints would be much appreciated.

	Greg