problems with "send" and macosx .3.3

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu May 20 15:36:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

The way i would use, instead :

- use the post/http methods

- send a sequence of "&name1=value1&name2=value2&name3=value3&etc..."

- catch the socket incoming message, on the server-side Rev's app as a
"PostIn" global

- set up a "paramsswitcher" handler able to parse the "PostIn" var and
to pass requests to subhandlers on the mode :

if item 1 of PostIn is "name1=value1" then
	if  item 2 of PostIn is "name2=value2" then subhandler1

	else subhanler2
else...

end if

etc...

All works there as expected in using such kind of procs.

Best, Pierre