Imported Video Clip Won't Play

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu May 20 15:16:13 EDT 2004

Hi Roger,

Does the "Movie.mpg" open under QuickTime Payer ? If yes, save it,
under QT Pro or equivalent, as "Movie.mov" or as "Movie.mp4". Than, it
will run OK from your Rev's player :)

Best, Pierre

Le 20 mai 04, à 21:01, Roger Guay a écrit :

> Hello List
>
> I have a one card stack into which I imported a QuickTime video clip
> titled "Movie.mpg".  On the card I have a button with a mouseUp
> handler and the line: "play videoClip "Movie.mpg" at 200, 100".  All I
> get is about 2 minutes of the rotating color wheel cursor followed by
> a black 2-inch vertical band on the card.  The movie file size is 3.2
> MB.  Any ideas?  BTW, I tried removing the ".mpg" from both the script
> and the name of the video clip but to no avail . . . same result!
>
> Thanks, Roger

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores+ at +easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:      +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:    +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:      +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"