Unix engines

Jim jimc at ace-pb.com
Thu May 20 10:28:00 EDT 2004

On May 20, 2004, at 8:53 AM, Heather Nagey wrote:

> Just to let those of you who are interested know, we are gradually
> making
> the Unix engines for 2.2 available: we now have BSD, HP-UX and Sparc
> Solaris
> available, more to appear shortly.

Is the BSD engine supposed to double as a CGI engine? I draw an error
(Command not found) when trying to run a script from command line.
Replacing with 2.1.2 BSD engine does the same as expected (which is a
different error). I was hoping that maybe this one would work for me
without having to install extra goodies on a BSD/OS (BSDi) 4.1

Jim