Drawing a "Centered" Circle

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue May 18 09:11:52 EDT 2004

>The centered property may do what you need.

Richard, Mr. X, and all who responded.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with me.

At first blush the centered property looks like the answer...and it
would be if the _oval_ tool were a _circle_ tool.

But I want the shape to remain circular, and even when centered, the
oval tool allows a non circular shape.

So I'll look through the other examples and take the best from each.

Thank you all...

BTW, this is for an Environmental Defense Fund project to foster
community support for the establishment of protected marine areas off
the coast of Northern California.  I'll be reporting back on Run
Rev's role in this project when it winds down next year.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company