About Valentina XCMD...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun May 16 14:01:10 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I am evaluating Valentina for a custom project. I want to use the
latest XCMD from ParadigmaSoft, so I download the engines for Classic,
Mach-O and Win32. Put them all in the externals of my app, but nothing
happens!!!!! i closed and reopened it, everytime I try revOpenDatabase,
it returns nothing!!!! no vdb file is created, no error returned...

anyone here can send me some clues on Valentina, anyone here uses it? I
need it for I must deploy self contained Database solutions, Can't tell
employer to install MySQL. I also need SQL so I can't use serendipty
lib.

Please I need to work this out, does Valentina latest XCMD (version 4)
works with Rev 2.2?

Thanks in advance
--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL