Message timing problem

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 15 13:46:07 EDT 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004 10:06:30 -0600, Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:

>See 'cancel' in the Transcript dictionary, and also the paragraph on
>'the result' in the entry for 'send'.
>
>This is covered in the primer.
>
>I hope to look at your other problem later.

Thanks again - I got my app working after careful reading of your primer.
Very very useful. Now I'm struggling to produce a simple demonstrator of
the problems that caused me to create my own message machinery in the first
place - difficulties with the way RR deals with Animated GIFs.

The other problem was so weird that it probably isn't worth pursuing - I
didn't find any obvious reason, but I'm not going to go back over it now
unless my (very conscientious) beta tester announces a problem on Windows
ME or similar.

Graham