finally keyword changed since 1.5 ?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed May 12 13:47:01 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, May 12, 2004, at 07:53 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> From the docs:
>
> exit to top
>
> Halts the current handler and all pending handlers.
> Use the exit to top control structure to stop executing the current
> handler and
> suppress pending messages.

BTW, this is a little confusing.

I'm not sure what "halts ... pending handlers" means, since Revolution
is not multithreaded.  I assume it means that 'exit to top' is not a
'return'; execution does not continue in the caller.

The last part might even be considered to be wrong.  I read "suppress
pending messages" to mean that the pending message queue is cleared.
It is not.

This is not really related to the issue, I think.  Just an aside on
this doc entry.

Dar Scott
(Use "revbuddy" in subject in off-list mail this year.)