finder language from MACOSX

paolo carambola at aliceposta.it
Wed May 12 10:02:23 EDT 2004

This is great!  It works .... and  this is a very important feature to
develop multilingual projects.

Thanks for your help.

If you want have a look at my project if is available at :

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/home_learning/icartoon.html

CIao Paolo

________

Mercoledì, 12 Mag 2004, alle 11:08 Europe/Rome, Thierry Arbellot ha