Can I alter the frame rate of an animated GIF by script?

Kevin nnoydb at excite.com
Mon May 10 16:58:02 EDT 2004

I have already written several "TASKS" to control the frame rate of the gif.  However, if I have a significant number of animated gifs writing a function/handler for each it a bit cumbersome.  Especially wher the gif fspec already has it.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
Disclaimer:

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.

 The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them
is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of
the reader
 is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.
(A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)