New chapters available for Software at the Speed of Thought

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon May 10 15:32:44 EDT 2004

Dear list members,

I'm happy to tell you we now have available two all new chapters from Dan
Shafers excellent book series, Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought.

These are available to download as pdf files, cost a mere $5 each, and cover
Revolution as a CGI tool and defining and using custom properties.

Dan has generously decided to release these chapters from the second book as
and when they become ready, so watch this space for a succession of new
topics hot off the press!

You can obtain the new chapters from our online store, here:

<http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RROS
&Category_Code=RM>

Beware Of Linewrap! This url being rather long has a tendency to split down
the middle.

Well, whatcha waiting for? $5! you couldn't get a cuppa coffee in Starbucks
for that... Well maybe just one, but wouldn't it go well with a nice chapter
to read while sipping...

Cheers

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 131 7184333 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~