Screen Resolution

curry curry at pair.com
Sun May 9 00:51:00 EDT 2004

Getting past the ethics of switching and onto the practical aspects,
I haven't tried it recently so I'm out of touch/out of date with the
proper tools for it, but I noticed that last month there was a bit of
discussion about it and a few suggestions were made. You can find
those if you go to the page:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2004-April/thread.html

...and then find "Screen" on the page--first message about 45 percent
of the way down the page I would estimate.

I would like to know what turns up and what works out for future
reference, so if anyone follows up on these or tries others, it would
be great if they posted something about it here.

(Richard, how did your friend come out with this? Did he find good
solutions for both platforms?)

Curry