lurking with v2.2

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri May 7 01:11:00 EDT 2004

Hi all, 2.2 seems like a good'un!

Monte, the Distro Builder in 2.2 is *well done*. Just used it for the
first time & I have to say the GUI is very "usable" and the builder
seems pretty darn quick too.

I am not programming in Runrev at my new job, so I will be kinda scarce
from here on forward. Sorry if my bugzilla responses/feedback have been
missed. Just no time now.

In addition to a handful of half-finished little proggies in Runrev,
I've also taken an interest in 3D modeling w/ Blender (blender3d.org),
and programming with Torque Game Engine (see garagegames.com). The
latter two have nothing to do with Runrev unfortunately.

Also, I've started a job as IT Help Desk manager for Genzyme Genetics,
a great company that has their IT dept stationed in Santa Fe, NM. But
doing a lot less programming obviously.

Finally, if anyone would be interested in beta-testing a little
disk-space tool called "Fat File Finder", let me know off list. It's
not quite ready for beta, but getting close.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com