Stupid Programming Question

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri May 7 00:07:30 EDT 2004

Scott,

Thanks for the suggestion... the script in question does both -- hides on
preOpenCard (as it's shown on openCard) then shows on openCard.  I am
troubled by the fact that it seems to reference an image which does not
exist (Hint: c17.jpg -- no such animal as there are only 1 - 16 cx.jpg).

What I did was take Paul's script (the show below) and used hide in
preOpenCard and show in openCard.

Thanks for suggesting that I swap out "controls" with "images" -- this is
what I had tried before Paul pointed out my concatenation error and
omitted parenthesis.  Will try again...

Judy