Resuming Downloads

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed May 5 00:23:20 EDT 2004

>Not sure if anyone received this message.  I've been having problems with
>my mail server.  Is there any way to resume broken downloads in Revolution?

Can't see why not, Derek, but I've not done it myself and there is no
built-in routine that I am aware. Downloaded data is typically stored in RAM cache,
then either run from cache or saved to disk. If you include a "write to file"
using append method or "put the data after url myURL" as the data is received,
then a resumed session could test if the data is in the file and ignore the
data stream until the test is false.

/H