Standalone Colors

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue May 4 10:37:28 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone:

Why would the same subStack print in a different background color
when compiled for Mac OS 9?

Both the mainStack and the subStack have the background color set to
white.  When I print the subStack in the Development environment, the
background is white.  When I print the subStack from a Mac PPC
standalone, the background is grey.

In addition, control border colors in the standalone are not the
colors displayed when the Rev Dev UI opens the mainStack.

Why is this?

RR 2.1.2

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company