Hypercard Icons

Martin Sandberg msandberg at sigma4.com
Tue May 4 08:27:09 EDT 2004

The Revolution Encyclopedia says the following:

* Icons and cursors are imported as images. All imported icons are
placed in a group called "HC Icons", which is not placed on any card.
If you plan to replace all of the icons with color substitutes, you can
delete this group entirely when you no longer need the icons for
reference. Imported cursors are placed in a group called "HC cursors".

When I imported, all my buttons lost their icons and I don't see either
of the above groups. Is this something that only works with the
purchased version, I'm still using the trial version. I'm just about to
buy it though - remarkably easy port from Hypercard!

Martin Sandberg
Happy Mac, Web & 4D developer