index of Transcript Language Reference Manual

moe2 at shaw.ca moe2 at shaw.ca
Mon May 3 00:24:40 EDT 2004

surely one of you experts on this wonderful site would copy, paste & send
the INDEX from the RR CD ... so that an old man does not have to retype it!

if this is and infrindgement of the RR copywrite or whatever then i withdraw
my request ... however i doubt that RR will mind me reoganizing the index
for my own use. i got used to the way HC presented the hyperTalk and i think
i will learn Transcript faster

please help

moe