altBrowser for Mac

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jun 30 23:15:49 EDT 2004

On Jun 30, 2004, at 10:52 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

I downloaded the demo (quite cool) and it looks as though I can answer
some of my own questions.

>  Is it possible to intercept or at least be alerted to selected
> hyperlink data?

To some degree. Properties can be obtained which indicate a link jump
is initiated, and that it is completed. You can also determine what
page URL is currently displayed.

>  Do my Rev scripts get a callback when actions take place within the
> browser?

See above.

>  Do I know when the page has been reloaded?

Again.

>  Do I have access to page download status?

Only at the page level, but not of individual components on a page.

>  Is it plug in compatible?

Doesn't seem to be?? Couldn't get Flash to display, etc. Which would
indicate it is mostly for text and images?

Does that seem accurate?
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.