Documentation & Books

Beat Cornaz beat.c at hetnet.nl
Sun Jun 27 14:09:49 EDT 2004

Hi group,

I've been working with Revolution now for a little while and I'm
struck by the lack of documentation, or better the lack of good
documentation. The supplied docs with revolution , I think are
totally inadequate. With a search I either get no results or much too
many. I've heard that Dan Shaeffer has a book out. Is it good and
well organized. I come from Hypercard and the Hypercard reference
manual is excellent and things are easy to find. is there some other
books or docs available on Revolution. I found a pdf, but I think it
just the Rev docs in pdf form.

greetings, Beat.