Another Revolution Success Story - yet another release!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 29 16:42:26 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Here you are, a pretty compliant CSV importer for RunRev...

Imports Excel CSV (with returns and quotes in the MS Xcel fields
and all kinds of craps including filtering out linefeeds and the
like that usualy slip in the process! Just took a while to clean
that up! I didn't bother with the export function but I can be
bribed...

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=55

Hope you like it! Just 12 KBs...

A couple updates expected over this week just in case you are patient.
But dont hold your breath, it was just a finishing touch to an old stack.

Dont bother with bugs or features, Im not interested. If you want to
fix them and share them, I'll post them with credits.

This is Open source, and freeware... But I'll take any bribes, beer
or wine bottles (cases, boxes, and barrils too ;)

cheers
Xavier