Delete URL... and the result

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue Jun 29 10:59:42 EDT 2004

On Jun 29, 2004, at 4:16 AM, Dave Cragg wrote:

>> No, FTP actually.
>
> Oops! That's a different matter.
>
> After issuing a delete command to the ftp server, libUrl is expecting
> a 250 response, not 200. That's why it is being reported as an error.
> Either the server is being eccentric or liburl is getting confused. It
> might be useful if you could post a log of the activity.
> (libUrlSetLogField)

Yes, I'm using the logField function. And yes, the server is an
eccentric server... it isn't even a computer per se.  ;-)

The odd part is, I'm testing the result for what is there (the "200
Okay"), so obviously something more is going on in LibURL. Somehow it
shows up in "answer" but not when testing the value?

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.